Solutions For Bad Hair Days
How we wish our hair was always as gorgeous and looked like we just stepped out of a salon. Too bad because it just doesn’t work that way. With our unpredictable weather, our hair can sometimes be uncooperative. What’s even worse? It would fall during those important meetings, festive events, romantic dinners, and other occasions where we need to look our best.
Fret no more. Here are some remedies for your bad hair day problems:
Shampoo and Conditioner. The best way to keep your hair healthy and looking good is by washing your hair. Since shampooing can also dry hair, use a sulfate-free shampoo Exonerate Gentle Shampoo. It is a moisturizing shampoo that uses organically based emulsifiers with a base of Aloe Vera gel, taking advantage of its healing and moisturizing properties. It has a rich lather and a light, refreshing scent. Just apply one to two tablespoons to wet hair, making a lather. Repeat if necessary. Then, follow with conditioner. Use Rejuvenate Strengthening Protein Treatment followed by the Hydrate Conditioning Treatment. Concentrate the conditioner from the middle section of your hair all the way down to the tips. If you have time, let the product stay for a few minutes to let the hair absorb the moisturizing ingredients.
For those who have no time to shower, it’s time to put your hair up, or pull it back or to the side and still look fab.
Here are some stylish hair techniques:
- Divide your hair into two large sections. Use the pointed end of a rattail comb to evenly part the hair in the middle.
- Get a thin strand of hair from the outer side of the left section. Cross it over to the inside of the right section.
- While holding the strands, repeat on the right section. Take a thin strand from the outer side of right section and cross it over to the left.
- Just repeat and alternate steps 2 and 3 until you get to the end of your hair. Try to get even pieces of hair from each side. If you want a messy look though, uneven pieces would do the trick. Don’t worry, both techniques are stylish.
- Secure the ends with an elastic.
Side Fishtail Braid
- Gather your hair to one side and secure it in a side ponytail with a thin elastic.
- Separate the ponytail into two sections.
- Same procedure as the fishtail braid. Get a thin strand of hair from the outer side of the right section and cross it over to the inside of the left section. Then, get a thin strand from the outer side of the left section, and cross it over to the inside of the right section. Keep doing this until you reach the end.
- Secure the ends with an elastic.
- Cut off the top elastic which held your hair into a ponytail at the beginning.
- If you want to loosen the braid, gently pull the braid to loosen it.
- Gather all your hair and make a high ponytail with an elastic.
- Wrap ponytail around the elastic and secure hair with bobby pins. You can use a hairspray for a more polish look or leave some strands dangling at the back for a messy finish.
- Gather all your hair and make a ponytail with an elastic.
- Braid hair normally. Divide ponytail into 3 sections. Grab the right section of the hair and cross it over to the center section. Then, grab the left section and cross it over to the center section. Repeat this pattern all the way down the end.
- Wrap the braid around the elastic of the ponytail.
- Secure hair with bobby pins. Use hairspray for a polish look.
- Grab a clean, old sock. Cut off the toe portion of the sock making it look like a tube.
- Roll up the sock in itself making it look like a donut.
- Gather your hair and make a high ponytail or at the height where you want your bun to be.
- Get your sock and slide the end of your ponytail in the donut hole. Begin rolling inwards towards your head.
- Use hairspray to hold the bun and for a polish look.
Side Swept Ponytail
- Neatly comb your hair towards one side.
- Gather all your hair and make a low ponytail with an elastic.
- Get a small portion of your hair from the outer side of the ponytail and wrap it around the base covering the elastic.
- Secure hair with bobby pins. You can opt to curl or straighten your hair with an iron.
If you don’t feel like tying your hair, here are some alternatives to get you through a bad hair day:
Scarf on a bad hair day? Why not? There are several ways to wear a scarf during these days.
- Turn your scarf into a turban. This is a fun and stylish way to hide those locks.
- Tie a scarf across your forehead. Going for that bohemian look is just chic.
- Wear it as a headband. You can never go wrong with this sweet style.
A colorful clip on one side of the hair can make all the difference. This colorful accessory can draw attention away from your hair. A little accessory like this can disguise a bad hair day.
Wear a hat. Not only does it give protection from the sun’s harmful rays, but it is also a stylish way to cover up a bad hair day. You may use a wide brimmed hat for that sophisticated look.
Don’t want to tie your hair? Get a soft wave ‘do. Spray on a heat protectant product to avoid damage to your hair. Then, simply curl your hair with a curling iron then lightly comb your hair to get those soft waves.
Now, if you already got curly hair and still got frizz, fight the frizz by using a leave in conditioner or a hair serum. This simple remedy can give your hair that extra moisture it needs.
A bad hair day doesn’t always mean dry, frizzy hair but it may also mean limp, oily hair. Dry shampoo takes care of this problem. It absorbs oil and thus, avoids the lifeless, greasy look. It comes in spray or powder form and both give the same results.
These are just some solutions to a bad hair day. There are various hairstyles to choose from. There are more creative and yet stylish ways to cover up a bad hair day.
Do you want a manageable, smoother, shinier, stronger, and more hydrated hair? With Essentious hair care products you will need less styling products to give your hair a sleek and lustrous look because your hair will naturally look healthy.
How does Essentious do this? By giving your hair what it needs to be healthy. Unlike most products that contain sulfates, heavy silicones, mineral oil, and petroleum, Essentious uses natural hair care and organic ingredients to nurture your hair to optimal health. It does not coat your hair to give it the appearance of health, it actually improves the your hair so it looks healthy naturally. SHOP NOW.